Introductionworkshop 200 hours Indian Classic Yoga Teacher Training Course
About the Course
This is a free introductory workshop for anyone who wants to know more about the ancient philosophy of yoga.
Yoga is an ancient philosophy that, among other things, can help you go through life healthy and happy. If you want to benefit from it, getting on the mat once a week is not enough. Indian Classic Yoga aims to integrate all aspects of Yoga into your life. To learn to cope with difficulties, with others, but most of all with yourself.
In 2023, you can start a two-year course in Utrecht. You will have classes once a month and have the opportunity to practice at home, at your own pace, and integrate everything you learn into your life. You will be personally guided in a step-by-step growth process.
You can also join one of the 1-month courses in France. This is a residential course, where you experience Yoga as a way of life for 1 month on a beautiful French estate, in the middle of nature, without the distractions of everyday life.
The course is an accredited 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Course, which will allow you to start as a Yoga instructor upon completion. Moreover, through Yoga, you will learn to go through life in a healthy and happy way.
– Yoga as it is taught in India;
– Integrate Yoga as a way of life;
– All the distinguished Asanas, including background information;
– Kriya, Pranayama and Meditation;
– Personal attention to both the exercises and your personal development;
– Fundamental principles such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, Bhavas and the four pillars of Yoga;
– How controlling your thinking can improve your life;
– Recognised certificate from ‘The Yoga Institute’ RYT 200-hour.
18 February from 10:00 – 12:00
In this free introductory workshop, we will give you a taste of:
– Yoga Exercises: such as Asana and Pranayama
– Yoga Philosophy: The purpose of life and Yoga according to the Vedas and Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras.
For this meeting, we may use the space of ‘Yugo Vitality School’ in Utrecht, stadium Galgenwaard.
This workshop is offered for free.
Easily accessible by public transport. Parking is possible for a fee. You will receive information about this by e-mail after registration.
Yoga mats are available on site.
Participation is only possible if you have registered in advance.
During the activities, we ask you to behave as befits a Yoga student. Suitable is loose, non-revealing clothing.
Use of drugs is not allowed at the centre.
Please fill in the form below to sign up for this course.