1-month Indian Classical Yoga Teacher Training Course in France: October 5 – November 2, 2024
About the Course
Before you can instruct others, you need to work on yourself. Our one-month Yoga Teacher Training Course is a residential course where you will experience and learn about the standards for leading a balanced life. Besides the course syllabus to become a Yoga Teacher, you will learn about a healthy lifestyle, cooking and eating consciously, controlling the mind and self-development.
A more detailed description including the syllabus can be found at the ‘Teacher Training Courses’-page.
This is a residential course with classes 5 days a week from 09:00 – 18:30. Outside these hours there is opportunity for self-practice and self-study.
– Yoga as it is taught in India;
– For a month, live Yoga as a Way of life;
– All prime Asana’s, including background information;
– Kriya, Pranayama and Meditation;
– Personal attention, with exercises and your inner processes;
– Fundamental principles such as Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra’s, Bhavas and the Four Pillars of Yoga;
– How to improve your life by controlling your mind;
– A beautiful peaceful French estate, surrounded by nature;
– Indian Classical Yoga certificate of completion after meeting the requirements.
The first day of the course is the arrival day and is always on a Saturday.
Classes are on Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:30, outside of which students do self-practice and self-study.
The weekends in between the course are free to spend at leisure.
The last day of the course is the departure day and is on a Saturday.
The organization is free to make adjustments to the schedule.
Arriving earlier or staying longer is possible upon request.
The one-month residential course takes place at Centre Lothlorien, an international guesthouse and course center located in the Northeast of France. It is situated in the countryside of the Champagne-Ardenne region in a beautiful valley, surrounded by forest. Centre Lothlorien covers approximately 14 hectares with hills, forest, gardens, fields, creeks and lakes. This energetic and relaxing place offers an ideal base to find peace and tranquility within. Centre Lothlorien is a Dutch initiative.
Students will stay in a guestroom in the Chateau. Here you will live in a healthy and natural daily rhythm, together with the team and teachers of the center. The kitchen is vegetarian and you will experience Sattvic and Ayurvedic meals.
Domaine de Moiron
52800 Foulain, France
More information about the accommodation can be found on https://www.centrelothlorien.com/en/
The price for the course is € 3250,- per person. Included in this are:
– Stay in a shared room at the Chateau of Centre Lothlorien, use of shared bathroom
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea breaks, sattvic vegetarian meals
– All teachings from the syllabus and more
– All study materials
– Practical and theoretical exam
– Indian Classical Yoga Certificate of Completion after meeting the requirements*.
A private room can be requested but is not guaranteed. For this a surcharge of € 420,- applies.
The requirements for completing the course are:
– Finishing the one month course;
– Passing the practical and theoretical exam;
– Making an actual step forward in your personal development by what is taught during the course.
All students who wish to become a Yoga Teacher and acquire a RYT 200hours certificate accredited by The Yoga Alliance, pay an additional certification fee of € 300,-.
All students who meet the requirements receive the Indian Classical Yoga certificate of completion.
Public Yoga mats are available, new Yoga mats are for sale.
At the location it is preferred you pay in cash. An ATM is available in the city of Chaumont which is 10 kilometres away.
Please share any dietary wishes in advance, a surcharge may apply.
Please contact us if you require a pick up from the Chaumont train station or Langres-Nord Flexbus stop.
We request a deposit of EUR 750,-. Only after receiving this payment is the reservation final. The remainder can be paid on site.
In case of cancellation, the entire amount of the deposit will be refunded up to 2 months in advance. Half of the deposit will be refunded between 2 months to 1 month in advance. After that, there is no right to a refund.
If your course or stay cannot take place due to government measures (eg. negative travel advice), your reservation will be canceled free of charge, any payment will be refunded.
During the activities we ask you to behave as it befits a Yoga student. Please dress appropriately by wearing loose, non-revealing clothing.
No drugs are allowed at the center.
Please fill in the form below to sign up for this course.